The latest topic for my Vogue China column, “Bag Chat with Tina,” is bags that will brighten up your wardrobe without breaking the bank. I’ve found the best bags of the season that are both on-trend and on-budget because shopping for multiple styles is so much more fun than picking just one. So go ahead and stock up, no buyer’s remorse required!
1. Coach Wanted Surrey Satchel: Stuart Vevers has made a serious Coach fan out of me, which is saying a lot. This confidently minded bag is one of my favorites for Fall ’15. At Coach for $495.
2. Diane von Furstenberg Secret Agent Tote Bag: The Secret Agent’s front pouch comes off completely and turns into a clutch with the pull of a couple zippers, for two bags in one, and I love the luxe feel of tweed. At Farfetch for $421.
3. Diane von Furstenberg 440 Gallery Secret Agent Tote Bag: Then in raspberry, it makes for an exciting way to inject some color in your fall wardrobe. At Neiman Marcus for $398.
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors Small Rhea Zip Leather Backpack: Fun and function come together in a sleek interpretation of the backpack, and thanks to the simplistic styling, this one will outlast the trends. At Nordstrom for $298.
5. Kate Spade New York Cameron Street Maise Plaid Satchel: Kate Spade gives classic tartan a modern spin in the form of a peppy, preppy top-handle satchel. At Nordstrom for $298.
6. Calvin Klein Jeans Cara City Satchel: Calvin Klein Jeans updates a timeless tote with youthful details, like widening gussets, casual cutouts, and a shoulder strap option. At Calvin Klein for $248.
Download the Vogue mini app here.
Put in time out for too much shopping!