Whether it’s getting dressed to run a quick errand or doing it up with just enough drama for a major event, there are a select few out there who always make it look effortless. One of them is undeniably Alexa Chung. The model and TV presenter (who recently added bona fide designer to her ever-growing resume) is the epitome of classic-meets-quirky style with a youthful edge. She’s equally astute at tweaking a pretty dress to feel totally cool as she is at dressing up a pair of jean shorts. Speaking of which, she just released her second rapid-selling collection for AG Jeans, and it’s just as good as you would expect.
1. Tamara Mellon Playboy Mini Leopard-Print Calf-Hair Shoulder Bag: Our style star loves a mini-bag (a girl after my own heart!), and this baby-sized burst of leopard would look right at home swinging over her shoulder. On NET-A-PORTER for $550.
2. RED Valentino Floral Macramé-Lace Mini Dress: Flirty, floral dresses are nearly synonymous with the name Alexa Chung. This one is perfect for the savvy girl who knows how to bring edge to a prim party dress. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $1,295.
3. Topshop Unique David Suede Trench Coat: An easy trench is one of her wardrobe staples, and this suede mustard jacket delivers plenty of classic-mod appeal for fall. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,100.
4. Alexa Chung for AG Jeans The Loretta Denim Playsuit: You may have already seen Alexa looking lovely in her new campaign ads sporting this denim romper, featuring her trademark mix of tomboyish and girly. On NET-A-PORTER for $345.
5. Gianvito Rossi Suede Ballerinas: Alexa adores a black ballet flat, and she seems to have an endless supply. This pair feels extra-special thanks to some sultry lacing. On My Theresa for $695.
6. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner: A feline flick is the natural beauty’s signature look, and she has professed her love for Eyeko’s felt-tipped pen several times over. At Nordstrom for $16.
Photo Credit: FameFlynet