Women who have it all are very difficult to shop for: Their closets are filled with designer clothes and Snobby bags, and they’re dripping in the most expensive diamonds money can buy. So what to get them? More of everything is obvious, but she will appreciate the time and thought you took to create a special gift for her. I’ve created a gift basket that is actually going to a friend who not only has it all, she shares it all.
1. Dyptique Holiday 3 Mini Candle Set: You can never be too thin or have enough Dyptique candles in the house! Get her several sets to burn in her multiple homes. I love the scent of the holidays, and Dyptique’s interpretation is just right. Their new gift set will get her into the holiday spirit! At Neiman Marcus for $100.
2. Roe Caviar: One can never have enough caviar, and that’s a fact. Roe Caviar is ethically sourced in California so she can nosh with a clear conscience. Choose between $275 and $550 containers.
3. SleepCompanion: She may have just about everything you can ask for, but all she wants is a good night’s sleep. Sleep Companion’s sleep-enhancing monitoring light guarantees better sleep and helps you wake up in the morning by naturally lowering your melatonin levels. Come to think of it, we all need this! On Amazon for $100.
4. Tractive GPS Pet Tracker: Having it all means nothing if she loses her best friend. With a virtual fence, this helps her keep track of her beloved pet, right from her phone (a.k.a. her other best friend). On Amazon for $129.
5. Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X: So she really has everything, including unwanted hair?! I wish I had this (hint, hint to anyone reading) for my pesky sideburn hairs! At Sephora for $449.