I’ve combed the Internet far and wide to find you the best frugal bags the web has to offer. Guess what? There’s so much to pick from! I managed to narrow them down to a hefty nine favorites, each with something different to offer. I found them; now you go get them. And speaking of shopping smartly, Tibi’s sample sale kicks off on Monday, so be sure to strike their site for deep discounts on Pre-Fall, Fall, Holiday, and some Resort pieces, all at up to 70% off.
1. Antik Batik Jagga Embellished Printed Cotton-Canvas Clutch: Capture major vacation vibes with this gypsy-worthy clutch, fit for freewheeling adventures. On NET-A-PORTER for $135.
2. Marc Jacobs Snapshot Colorblock Camera Bag: Don’t underestimate the cute factor of a good camera bag, especially one in bold colors with an equally bold shoulder strap. On Shopbop for $295.
3. Loeffler Randall Tab Clutch: Texture is one of this season’s biggest trends, and Loeffler Randall’s fringe-trimmed weave makes this convertible clutch stand out from the rest. On Shopbop for $295.
4. Jil Sander Navy Knot Detail Clutch: A slouchy clutch in sumptuous pebbled leather that goes with everything? Knot a problem. On Farfetch for $250.
5. Mackage White Zed Shoulder Bag: Gorgeous hardware, fine finishing touches, and good attention to detail: This is one of those rare finds you’d be remiss to pass up. On Ssense for $295.
6. Comme des Garçons Girl Logo Print Lacquer Tote Bag: This top-handle bag is so perfectly, ironically, humorously ’90s, it’s kind of irresistible. On Farfetch for $196.
7. Rachel Comey Lea Striped-Crochet Clutch: I can really appreciate a bag that doesn’t reek of a designer label. Rachel Comey nails the art of subtlety with her summer-ready striped and woven clutch. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $255.
8. Love Moschino Small Embroidered Crossbody Bag: Spread a little love for not a lot of dough. Moschino’s little sister line delivers just the right amount of sass and kitsch. On Farfetch for $150.
9. Comme des Garçons Wallet Crazy Stripe Clutch: Wallet, pouch, clutch: What’s in a name? All that matters here are the trippy stripes, worthy of a late-night warehouse rave. On Farfetch for $215.