It’s always nice to show up with a bottle of wine, but anyone can do that. If your hostess happens to be the mostest, try one of these unique gift ideas to stand out amongst the other invitees:
1. Ice It, Baby: The Whiskey Ball Sphere Ice Molds and Wine Pearls
Whether she loves her scotch on the rocks or prefers an ice-cold glass of rosé, she (and he, too!) will love these slow-melting ice ball and wine pearls alike.
Ice molds, $20, on the Whiskey Ball, and wine pearls, $25, on Uncommon Goods.
2. Hey, Sweetie: ArtGirl Cookies Cool People Cookies
She will appreciate you bringing the dessert! These personality-packed cookies have a homemade look – and taste. On ArtGirl Cookies for $2 each.
3. Get So Emoji-tional: Emoji Naughty & Nice and Emotional Roller Coaster Linen Coasters
She will love these quirky emoji-themed cocktail napkins, which double as coasters. Get her both sets if you want to really spoil her. On Snob Essentials for $48 a set.
4. Step Up to the Plate: Vietri Safari Dinner Plates
If she’s got dessert covered, bring her something special for serving her homemade pecan pie. At Saks Fifth Avenue for $49 each.
5. Lucite Love: Virtues Sculptures
Sculptural Lucite that’s been crafted by hand will make for the Snobbiest of hostess gifts (or a nice little something for yourself). Available in various colors and shapes, $389-$450, at Sawyer Collection.
6. Spread Your Wings: Valentino Camouflage Butterfly-Print Flat Pouch
Something by Valentino will always feel special, and this canvas pouch has an unforgettable print that won’t get lost in her bag wardrobe – or her tote, for that matter. At Neiman Marcus for $475.