How is it already Monday again? I’m not going to opine on why the weekend goes by in the blink of an eye, while a workday can feel like an eternity. Instead, I’m going to distract myself with a bunch of bags that have me all starry-eyed. From actual starbursts to jungle-cat spots to fierce signage to one perky pompom, today just got an injection of good energy!
1. Paula Cademartori Dun Dun Mini Appliqued Leather and Suede Shoulder Bag: Something wild and retro this way comes. Channel Saturday-night fever vibes on yet another weekday. On NET-A-PORTER for $2,045.
2. Alexander McQueen The Heroine Mini Calf-Hair and Leather Shoulder Bag: Fact: A mini bag in leopard-print calf hair will never go out of style. Another fact: This fall-friendly one will deliver tons of mileage. On NET-A-PORTER for $2,095.
3. Charlotte Olympia Shocking Vanina Textured-Leather Box Clutch: I’ve always loved the shade of shocking pink. Now Charlotte Olympia has really spelled it out for us. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,195.
4. Roger Vivier Miss Viv Carre Small Stars Frame Bag: Think stars with sophistication. This structured shoulder bag is a crisp, clean firecracker. At Neiman Marcus for $2,650.
5. Les Petits Joueurs Alex Mini Leather Fur-Pom Bag: Show off your stylish sense of humor with a bold little bag topped with an even bolder tuft of fur. Available for pre-order at Bergdorf Goodman for $1,050 (expect shipping by September 14th).