From the updated tote to the most striking statement clutch to the game-changing Diorever bag that goes with anything and everything…Good Morning Texas invited me on to talk my favorite spring bag trends, and it’s only natural they go hand in hand with my coveted new bags, running the gamut from the high-level investments to fabulous frugal finds. Watch my segment here and shop the styles below!
1. Dior Mini Diorever Bag: Superior polish and superior function: My hands-down favorite bag of the season continues to grow on me. Available in Dior boutiques only. At Dior for $3,000.
2. REED by Reed Krakoff Tote: Reed’s new gently-priced line packs the same great looks and lines of his original signatures for a fraction of the original cost. Exclusively available at Kohl’s (in stores April 15th) for $50.
3. Mark Cross Laura Camera Bag: The box bag is a major spring trend, and Mark’s done a great job softening it so the feel is far less severe. At Barneys New York for $1,995.
4. SJP By Sarah Jessica Parker Patchin Leather Bucket Bag: Enter the mini-bucket. Sarah Jessica’s interpretation has a flirty amount of slouch. At Neiman Marcus for $325.
5. Alaïa Eyelet-Embellished Leather Tote: Mega-watt embellishments, like these allover metal eyelets, are big this season. Alaïa keeps theirs balanced with ladylike structure. Mini bag at Forty Five Ten. Similar version on NET-A-PORTER for $4,330.
6. Stella McCartney Falabella Denim Star Mini Tote: If you want to get in on the denim trend without resorting to a Canadian tuxedo, Stella’s ’70s-esque tote is the answer. At Saks Fifth Avenue for $1,275.
7. Tory Burch Kerring Square Tote: Spring ’16 marks the comeback of the tote, and you can’t go wrong with a floral pattern for summer. At Tory Burch for $295.
8. Prada Double Bag: Or take your tote with a more elegant take. The Double is a classic that will never grow tired. At Prada for $2,780.
9. Marc Jacobs Maria Callas Printed B.Y.O.T. N/S Tote: This one wins the award for most accommodating. Fold it, expand it, fill it, and don’t be afraid to really use it. At Barneys New York for $378.
10. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Lispenard Leather Tote Bag: SJP kills it again with an attentively-detailed tote that looks far more expensive than its friendly price tag. At Neiman Marcus for $365.
11. Moschino One Way Clutch: For the quirky girl who wants to stand out with a clutch that can’t help but get noticed, there’s only one way to go. On Shopbop for $995.
12. J.W. Anderson Airplane Leather Shoulder Bag: Up in the air and right on point: An abstract airplane somehow translates to a great statement bag. On My Theresa for $1,040.
13. Loewe Z Leather Coin Purse: A sleek leather pouch is always in style, but Loewe has upped the game with killer geometry. At Selfridge’s for $277.
14. Chloé Hudson Suede Tassel Leather Crossbody Bag: It doesn’t get better for festival season than Chloè’s delectable riff on rings and fringe. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $1,857.