From the looks of the Spring 2016 runways in Milan, striped bags are continuing to reign on for seasons to come. Prada went so far as to showcase an ample variety of variations on the stripe, including thick blocks, metallic exotics, and shots of bold color. While I’m already swooning over several of them, you don’t have to wait until they come out months later. Shop stripes now, and be ahead of the trend game.
1. Chloé Drew Small Striped Leather & Suede Shoulder Bag: One of my current favorite bags looks better than ever outfitted in asymmetric suede and leather stripes. At Saks Fifth Avenue for $2,225.
2. Tomasini Stripe-Inset Shopper Tote: Sleek and minimal, a pair of slick racing stripes is the only detail needed to upgrade this suede shopper to covetable levels. At Barneys New York for $1,700.
3. Clare V Simple Leather and Suede Tote: Nab this roomy suede tote for under $500, and carry it when you want to toss in everything you need and then some. On NET-A-PORTER for $485.
4. Edie Parker Jean Vintage Stripe Clutch Bag: Who says stripes have to feel casual? Take yours into evening with Edie’s retro-elegant box clutch. At Neiman Marcus for $1,295.
5. Loewe V Leather Shoulder Bag: I love Loewe’s creative riff on the trend, complete with your option of two unique shoulder straps. On Luisa via Roma for $2,450.