How could you not love blush pink? The soft hue goes with literally everything! I know I’m guilty of saying this often (especially while justifying an irresistible new purchase), but in this case, the shade really does. Striking the right note between sweet girlishness and pretty confidence, it’s pink without being saccharine and neutral while maintaining its identity as a true color. Best of all, I can’t think of another color that makes one feel as harmonious with femininity as blush pink. So embrace yours now!
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim The Pashli Mini Messenger Textured-Leather Shoulder Bag: It’s refreshing to see a bag that doesn’t air on the side of bold femininity in a juxtaposing hue. The semi-tomboyish Pashli looks great with some blush on. On NET-A-PORTER for $745.
2. Opening Ceremony Lele Handbag: I like how Opening Ceremony is taking the term “handbag” in the literal sense, with their now-signature little hand hinges cleverly designed into the bag. On Shopbop for $745.
3. Erin Dana Mini Bond Street Backpack: This bucket-inspired mini backpack may be under $250, but it looks luxe with the addition of gold-chain details. On Shopbop for $198.
4. Saint LaurentPink Quilted Monogram Shoulder Bag: This is the blush-pink bag for the logo-loving Snobs. Flaunt your love for old-school Yves while showing off your sweet yet structured side. On Ssense for $2,750.
5. Tod’s D Cube Shopping Mini Leather Tote: This staple is tried and true and admittedly not very exciting, but then again: less is often more, is it not? On NET-A-PORTER for $1,595.