Paris Fashion Week is in full swing, and as the last of the Fall ’15 looks parade down the runways, it means only one thing: Spring ’15 is here! Well, the season doesn’t officially switch over until March 21st, but let’s not split hairs. With temperatures rising around the country, I’m feeling festive in a warm, wild sort of way, and I want a bag to match my mood. Bring on the colors of the rainbow, and some sparkle, to boot. I suggest you treat yourself, too!
1. Fendi Baguette Pailette-Embellished Shoulder Bag: What does an explosively infinite amount of candy-colored pailettes on a single white Baguette add up to? Countless smiles, of course! On NET-A-PORTER for $2,900.
2. Sophie Hulme Embellished Mini Leather Tote: Sophie’s signature style is stiff structure loosened up with humor and whimsy. All this sparkle, thanks to cobalt, pale pink, and yellow crystals, makes for an instant mood-boost. On NET-A-PORTER for $2,570.
3. Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Mini Metallic Python Shoulder Bag: The monsieur of the red sole loves to prove that bright, bold things can come in small packages, and this kaleidoscopic silver python mini bag is no exception. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,695.
4. Roger Vivier Pilgrim Floral Silk Satin Clutch: Whether you want to brighten up the evening or take a treasure out to lunch, this abstract sequin-covered clutch will be your new best friend. On Luisa via Roma for $2,570.
5. Paula Cademartori Dun Dun Leather Crossbody Bag: Can’t commit to one punchy bright this spring? Try a fresh cocktail of them with the help of this colorblocked baby bag, inspired by the designer’s vibrant homeland of Brazil. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $1,480.