Mondays are always a little hectic, and just like the most chaotic day of the week, bags can be pretty crazy, too. For the second installment of our Manic Monday column, we’ve rounded up a selection of crazy bags that well, aren’t necessarily nuts in a good way. But sanity is a matter of perspective, so everyone is entitled to their own “crazy” opinions!
1. Saint Laurent Monogramme Bourse Mini-Fringed Leather Bucket Bag: Ah, fringe. We’ve talked about the topic to death, yet new pieces (and reasons) keep coming up. Like this piece of fringe gone crazy-sloppy. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,290.
2. Olympia Le-Tan Cruella Dizzie Suede-Trimmed Embroidered Canvas Shoulder Bag: Few villains are crazier than Cruella de Vil, especially about her fur, and this kooky bag makes me feel a little stressed out! On NET-A-PORTER for $870.
3. Fendi Leather-Trimmed Shearling Backpack: Sometimes Fendi gets a little too playful for their own good. It’s not that I dislike this funky backpack, but this is a wacky price for something so silly. At Neiman Marcus for $4,400.
4. Dsquared2 Medium Twin Picks Studded Leather Bag:Sante Fe gone bonkers! Looks like Dsquared2’s jaunt to New Mexico went a little off the rails. On Luisa via Roma for $2,280.
5. Red Valentino Studded Nappa Leather Bucket Bag: A bucket bag covered in candy buttons? This one is zany in a fun way…maybe. Part of me thinks it’s cute for a young snobs, and the rest of me thinks it needs to take a step back. On Luisa via Roma for $925.