We’re more than midday through Monday, and I’m still not ready to face it. But I am ready to face a fresh bunch of happy-to-go lucky bags featuring, you guessed it, faces! Fashion is still in a lighthearted mood, so we might as well capitalize on the sense of novel fun. From the discreetly abstract to the audaciously frivolous, now is the time to let your bag make your expressions for you.
1. Jérôme Dreyfuss Gary Small Embellished Suede Shoulder Bag: If this boho-wild bag were any bigger, I’d be ragging on it. Instead, the sweet size ensures it’s a fun take on an earthy pouch. On NET-A-PORTER for $790.
2. Karl Lagerfeld K Choupette Love Perspex Clutch: Feeling frisky? Play up your cute, kitschy side with this glittery frugal find that pays homage to fashion’s favorite kitty. On Luisa via Roma for $185.
3. Anya Hindmarch Smiley Textured-Leather Continental Wallet: The already-iconic smiley face is officially having a renaissance, thanks to Anya’s astute way of blending silly with sophisticated. On NET-A-PORTER for $525.
4. Kara Ross Flirty Eyes Pouch: If you don’t want to commit to a full visage, opt for this un-basic black pouch featuring a graphic and girly pair of peepers. On Shopbop for $425.
5. Moschino Bugs Bunny Printed Faux Leather Bag: And if you do want to commit to an in-your-face look, then you might as well go all-out Looney Tunes with cartoons’ most famous rabbit. Let the Elmer Fudd jokes commence. On Luisa via Roma for $995.