Take a hint from the latest runways and dive into color! But there’s no need to perform an all-out wardrobe overhaul. Hold onto your favorite neutral colors for the main part of your ensemble because a boldly colored bag is the simplest way to ease into color and test which searing new hue really speaks to you. Think of it as the most gratifying way to pack a visual punch, without going overboard. As for you color diehards, not to worry. We will get to the hot pink jumpsuit another time.
1. Saint Laurent Monogramme Cabas: Two words: Hot. Pink. There is something endlessly hypnotic about this perky yet powerful shade, especially when Saint Laurent is in the picture. On NET-A-PORTER for $2,190.
2. Victoria Beckham Textured-Leather Mini Satchel: You know that shade of blue the sky turns when it’s the brightest, most beautiful sunny day? That’s the exact color of Victoria’s trademark mini satchel. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,995.
3. Lanvin Sugar Mini Studded Leather Shoulder Bag: In a cute little size and covered in studs, the Sugar is already adorable. In juicy orange, it’s impossible to turn down. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,385.
4. Diane von Furstenberg Voyage Ready to Go Leather Tote: Up your carry-on game with an expandable tote in a can’t-miss-it color. Like DVF’s kindly priced bag in croc-stamped Kelly green. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $398.
5. Loewe Grande Leather Clutch: A big size in a big hue to match: Sometimes bigger really is better! Thankfully, the simplicity of the Grande clutch keeps the whole feel chic. On My Theresa for $690.