Nothing speaks of spring like pastel hues. Except, that is, for a plethora of colorblocked pastel hues. My favorite seriously seasonal pieces let the sweetest shades in the spectrum shine together. Because why choose just one when you can have your powder blues and your petal pinks…and mint greens, too?
1. Pierre Hardy Colorblock Leather Clutch: A trio of lime, lilac, and mint gets punched up with Pierre’s signature bold black borders. The result: a pastel bag for the anti-pastel Snob. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,995.
2. Issa Pollyanna Printed Chiffon Maxi Dress: There’s nothing like a languid maxi-dress to make you feel like an ethereal goddess, especially when it’s got a kimono-inspired silhouette and a ‘70s-inspired print. On NET-A-PORTER for $995.
3. Miu Miu Two-Tone Cat-Eye Acetate Sunglasses: Toss your neutral frames aside, and trade up to a pair of tinted and translucent shades for an instant sense of playfulness. On NET-A-PORTER for $300.
4. Sophia Webster Nicole Hot Bubblegum Sandals: If several pale sherbet shades aren’t enough to rev your engines, look to Ms. Webster. She’s added a striking splash of hot coral to her ostrich heels. At Bergdorf Goodman for $795.
5. Oscar de la Renta Colorblock Belt: All it takes is one major accessory to refresh your wardrobe, and this belt – strong in shape, soft in tonality – is up to the task. On Farfetch for $690.