Thanks to Louis Vuitton’s Neverfull, the original coated-canvas shopper tote released in 2007, we are spoiled. What could be easier for a day out, particularly one when you’re perusing shops and stocking up on new purchases, than a big bag you can toss everything into? It looks like a few other brands got the memo, Givenchy included. I now consider them king of the shopper. Who wants to bet me theirs and LV’s come out of the same factories in Italy?! Regardless, a lightweight and oversized tote will make your life so much easier, especially when you use it as your own Snobby shopping bag.
1. Givenchy Antigona Magnolia Canvas Tote Bag: Givenchy makes the best oversized, lightweight tote. I never travel without my Bambi; it’s so large, it doubles as a small suitcase. This floral and butterfly-print one is perfect for easing into spring. On Luisa via Roma for $1,150.
2. Etro Garden Printed Coated Canvas Tote Bag: Don’t let the price difference fool you; Etro’s tote is nearly half the size of Givenchy’s. Pack lighter and enjoy the light and airy motif. On Luisa via Roma for $750.
3. Bally Bernina Large Coated Canvas Tote Bag: Sometimes super-classic and a little old-school is the way to go. All the better to put your own stylistic spin on! Bally’s iconic crest motif makes for a surprisingly good anti-print. At Bally for $695.
4. Dolce & Gabbana Escape Shopper Tote: Dolce’s dual-sided spin colorblocking wins the award for the most fun. This is a case when too much color works oh, so well. On Farfetch for $1,795.
5. See by Chloé Nellie Metallic Coated Canvas and Leather Tote: For those of you who prefer a clean look with a little more detail, namely easily accessible outside pockets, this creamy mix of coated canvas and blush leather is for you. On NET-A-PORTER for $475.