The time has come to rethink and re-polish! Along with spring cleaning and a possible wardrobe haul, the change in season means a change in nail color. It’s time to lighten up – literally and figuratively – if you haven’t already. These are my favorite shades of the moment. This season, I’m determined to branch out and get more experimental with my digits…I swear!
1. Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer in Saint-Tropez: One of the most buzzed about colors of the season is the most palatable rendition of seaside turquoise I have seen so far.
At Sephora for $23.
2. Essie Nail Polish in Camera: Out of the Poppy Razzi collection, this cheery, cheeky neon coral-pink is sure to make you smile, camera in your face or not.
At Nordstrom for $8.
3. Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Terra Azzurra Terracotta Nail Lacquer in Indigo Blue: This brilliant partnership has produced two perfectly juxtaposed shades, but it’s the shimmering electric indigo that I find seductive for hot evenings.
At Nordstrom for $22 (for a set of two, also including Coral Pink).
4. Laura Mercier Belle Nouveau Nail Lacquer: A sweet periwinkle that’s not too pastel, this makes for an equally pretty alternative to traditional pale pinks.
At Neiman Marcus for $18.
5. OPI Nail Polish in A Roll in the Hague: In addition to getting attention for their nutty names, OPI always produces top colors. Out of the Holland collection, this orange burns hotter than the midday sun.
On Amazon for $5.30.