When the biggest shopping day of the year strikes, you know it’s not time to focus on the full-priced investments and treats. This is the time when the good stuff you’ve been coveting and craving all autumn long has just gone on sale, which means it’s the time for you to strike while the iron is hot – and the best bags are still in stock!
1. Mark Cross Mini Crossbody Bag: If you’ve harbored any doubts about making a ladylike commitment to Mark Cross, now is the time, especially in ultra-lush grass green. At Barneys New York for $1,379, from $2,295.
2. Reece Hudson Stendhal Minaudière: A heavy-metal clutch that’s also somehow delicate will surprise you with its ability to become an instant evening staple. I love that this one sports all-over cutouts, yet it still won’t expose all your essentials. At Barneys New York for $779, from $1,295.
3. Khirma Eliazov Herzog Oversized Python & Crocodile Clutch Bag: Nothing like a punchy clutch of expertly mixed exotic skins marked down to nearly half-off. At Bergdorf Goodman for $1,116, from $1,995.
4. Rag & Bone Enfield Shoulder Bag: You know the Enfield is one of my rather recent favorites, and you simply can’t go wrong with it in brilliantly basic black. On Shopbop for $556.50, from $795.
5. Lanvin Love Beaded Satin Clutch: It’s also the moment when you can spring for those more frivolous purchases that exist to improve your mood, like this slim satin pouch adorned with a word worth keeping in mind. On My Theresa for $672, from $1,345.