If you haven’t used post-spring cleaning closet restocking as an excuse to buy new shoes yet, then I have another reason for you: the latest trends. Block heels from the likes of Mansur Gavriel, metallics via laser-cut Alaïas, and most prominently, lace-up shoes that climb like vines along your ankles are the styles at the top of every fashion girl’s shopping list this season, and NET-A-PORTER has them all. Put those winter boots away until next year and indulge in my new favorite shoes below…
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Louie Leather Slippers: Gucci’s ubiquitous open-back loafer slipper may be everywhere right now, but Phillip Lim’s Renaissance-inspired iteration is just as dreamy. On NET-A-PORTER for $495.
3. MABU by Maria BK Embellished Leather Sandals: Last year I was ordering MABU sandals on Etsy, and now the brand has been picked up by NET-A-PORTER! With a chic mixture of colorful pompoms, coins, beads, tassels, and other charms decorating these strappy sandals, the style plays to just about every major trend we’re seeing this season – and at a reasonable price to boot. On NET-A-PORTER for $200.
4. Alaïa Laser-Cut Suede and Metallic Leather Sandals: Open-toe booties are the best transitional footwear to take you from season to season, but when Alaïa’s beloved laser-cut designs are incorporated, the functional aspect of these shoes barely even registers anymore. On NET-A-PORTER for $2,350.
5. Aquazzura Wild Thing Fringed Suede Sandals: Fringe, tassels, and lace-up ties: What may seem on paper like too much translates into pure perfection on this popular design. On NET-A-PORTER for $785.
6. Sophia Webster Delphine Metallic Leather Sandals: Who doesn’t need a pair of Grecian goddess heels? On NET-A-PORTER for $650.
7. Mansur Gavriel Leather Platform Sandals: Floriana Gavriel and Rachel Mansur’s venture into the footwear department has proven to be just as successful as their famous bucket bags, and these neutral sandals are some of the best of the bunch for the upcoming summer months. On NET-A-PORTER for $625.