I recently attended a Katy Perry concert with my 10-year-old. Despite being the oldest person there amongst screaming preteens, I had the best bag in the whole place– one that left me hands-free to eat my cotton candy with one hand, while pumping my fist in beat with the other. So in the spirit of being unencumbered and embracing the music (and staying eternally young), here are the top bags for concerts!
1. Jimmy Choo Ava Elaphe and Leather Shoulder Bag: What’s not to love about bubblegum-pink snakeskin? Especially when your convertible clutch is reminiscent of an ‘80s hair-metal video in all the right ways. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,595.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim The Pashli Mini Messenger Textured-Leather Shoulder Bag: A high-octane metallic in a unique bronze hue juxtaposed against smart structure translates to rock ‘n’ roll-meets-uptown. On NET-A-PORTER for $795.
3. Atelier Vlisco Suede-Trimmed Printed Shell Belt Bag: Hands-free and style-packed, this eclectic, sequin-accented belt bag is made for the Snob who likes to jump around. On NET-A-PORTER for $420.
4. En Shalla Beaded Leather Shoulder Bag: Off-black leather plus funky fringe and semi-colorful beading makes a single statement: She’s with the band. On NET-A-PORTER for $345.
5. Mua Mua Embellished Quilted Leather Clutch: Words to live by! When the music’s pumped up loud, you’ll want a quirky quilted clutch that speaks for you. On NET-A-PORTER for $350.