When stark white feels like too much of a commitment, go for the vanilla-cream, the off-white, the milky, the ivory shades. Here’s a case where “almost” most certainly counts. Whatever you call it, no color is more neutral. It projects an eternal sense of chicness, and while it feels just as fresh and clean as true white, it’s a little more resilient against dirt. Simply put, this simple hue strikes the perfect middle ground.
1. Thakoon Pleated Crepe Wide-Leg Pants: The oversized pant leg is having a moment right now. Embrace it with this fluid and nonchalant accordion-pleat pair. On NET-A-PORTER for $880.
2. Isabel Marant Natacha Fringed Woven Silk Wrap Mini Skirt: The queen of breezy neo-boho style delivers her quintessential vibe, this time in ecru silk with a trim of rough fringe. On NET-A-PORTER for $510.
3. Joseph Irving Linen and Cotton-Blend Vest: It doesn’t get much crisper than this boxy, blazer-style vest – summer’s answer to the office-ready jacket. On NET-A-PORTER for $875.
4. BOYY Slash Tiny 2.0 Flap Crossbody Bag: This brand continues to gain traction, thanks to their classic yet modern aesthetic – much like the combination of ivory calfskin and subtle black piping. Available for pre-order at Bergdorf Goodman for $450 (expect shipping by April 7th).
5. Valentino Illusion Fringe Ankle-Wrap Pump: Only Valentino can make a fanciful ankle cuff of knotted fringe look this impossibly sophisticated. At Bergdorf Goodman for $1,195.
6. M2Malletier La Collectionneuse Leather Satchel Bag (at Bergdorf Goodman for $1,550)
7. The Row Satchel 12 Leather Tote Bag (at Bergdorf Goodman for $2,850)
8. Stuart Weitzman Queen Croc-Embossed Pump (at Bergdorf Goodman for $405)
9. Nicholas Kirkwood Origami Bow Leather Sandals (at Saks Fifth Avenue for $995)