Animal prints not your thing? More of an all-black, all day, every day kind of girl? Take a break from fashion’s easiest go-to shade, and try the season’s most colorful printed bags. From the capricious marker-inspired scrawls by Patricia Al’kary to Tod’s retro D-Cube tote to Christopher Kane’s awe-inspiring floral pouch, a vividly printed bag is the easiest way to inject color and instant interest into your fall wardrobe.
1. Tod’s D-Cube Bauletto Mini-Printed Leather Tote: An uncommon, tile-inspired motif makes the most of handcrafted leather, for a feel that’s at once clean and eye-catching. On NET-A-PORTER for $1,765.
2. Patricia Al’Kary Limited-Edition Mini-Lode Leather Bag: The fact that this is limited edition makes this colorful little number feel all the more special…not that it needed any help. On Luisa via Roma for $932.
3. Kenzo Kalifornia Two-Tone Leather Shoulder Bag: An optic play on black and white will never go out of style, and Kenzo’s playful pattern is going to feel surprisingly neutral with the rest of your wardrobe. On Luisa via Roma for $1,133.
4. Anya Hindmarch Cornflakes Maxi Featherwight Ebury Tote: Calling all cereal enthusiasts – and those with a sense of humor! Anya can appreciate a good nod to Kellogg’s, and so can I. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $2,086.
5. Christopher Kane Lenticular Peony Clutch: One could argue that a single, 3D-effect flower does not a print make. But when Kane fashions his peony with a technical Lenticular technique, you don’t need an allover pattern, at all. On MATCHESFASHION.com for $557.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Top Schooly Jax Printed Crossbody Bag: I appreciated this bag in restrained blue, and I feel just as good about this plaid situation in popping red and black. On Shopbop for $298.
7. Clare V. Supreme Brushed Dot-Print Foldover Clutch Bag: Clare Vivier always gives us a lot to love with her nice prices, but she doesn’t often give us a lot of print. Now she’s changing it up, and I couldn’t be more delighted! At Neiman Marcus for $220.
8. Givenchy Face-Print Nylon Backpack: Tomboys and art-lovers, unite! When a modern oil painting merges with a casual backpack, you simply have to take notice. At Neiman Marcus for $1,195.